Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pictures








Pictures
1) Sarah and I at the parade- she reminds me of me in my youth. I made her ask them to take the picture because I was to chicken!
2) Beet Soup with cheese called borsch- it is very good!! And everyone told me that they just had cabbage soup….
3) Our Victory Dinner...notice the bottles on the table. In the back there is a table full of alcohol!!!
4) Peter with Beer ... Better than milk?

Tomorrow Sarah will send out the new link to our shutterfly account and we will be posting new pictures as we go from town to town. The first ones will be of our trip to Ivanova which took place between Sunday May 3nd and Friday May 8th. Please check back within the next day or so for the pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Good idea on the Shutterfly to post all your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures of Russia, and I think Shutterfly is a great idea.

    When will there be a picture of flat Peter outside of the food market?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flat Peter particularly enjoys the food market! I will let you know that recently he visited a wooden church, and a famous cathedral. This will be posted ASAP.

    ReplyDelete