Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jen at the club

May 7th- The Club from Jen’s Perspective!!!!

I have come to the conclusion that I am not a young-un anymore. I sat in the club and thanked God that I was not surrounded by sweaty, drunk people. I had a good conversation with our team leader Mike about politics and philosophy while the young-uns danced. I did dance for about five minutes but that was only because I volunteered to go find Victoria (our host mom’s 15 year old daughter, I guess there is no age limit here for clubs).
I could not wait to leave because I was looking forward to going shopping the next morning at Robin’s host mother’s store at the Textile Fair.
FYI-It is a baby store and I bought two bibs and some receiving blankets… I can hear the tick tick……..

3 comments:

  1. Are you pregnant - because you weren't when you left ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, ha lamo on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri- so glad you are following! Hope all is well at home adn you are getting a good laugh at my daily soap opera!!!!

    ReplyDelete