Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Countdown

This may be our last blog from the great country of Russia!!! I think I can speak for us all when I say this has been an amazing and wonderful experience. We have all experienced the ups and downs of such a trip but as we near the end we are both excited to get home to our loved ones and sad that it has come to an end! On one hand it has gone by so fast but on the other we feel like we have been away forever. We have been told that Russia is the land of contradictions and I am beginning to feel that this sentiment may be rubbing off on us as well.
We have our final presentation this evening at the District Conference here in St. Petersburg and then we will are finally going to get our boat ride. Sarah is especially excited about the trip on the river. I look forward to seeing everyone and can't wait to tell you all about the trip and beware I have over a thousand pictures!!! I'll try to post once more, who knows if we will even sleep tonight!!!! Have I told you that it is only dark for a few hours??? Craziness!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment