Monday, May 11, 2009

The Food

Oh my goodness I have never eaten so much in my life! This morning for breakfast we had breakfast Pizza which was soooooooo good. I think our host mother was trying to get rid of all of the meats us three grils have been unable to finish during our dinners!!! We finished one pizza because we always feel bad wastiing food but then she saw and pulled out another from the oven. We also had two yogurts each in front of us along with an assortment of fruits and vegetables. I started taking pictures of all of the food so I can try to recreate it back home because I absolutely love it. Mike told me last night that it might be beneficial to go a step further and get the name and perhaps the reciepe. Good thinking hunny!!
I went to try on my pants for our presentation this evening and realized that this will probably be the last time I can wear these pants. Oh well what is one to do???? Sarah and I plan on going shopping for more clothes so there that problem is solved! Oh and we seem to be getting dessert at every meal and I have a total weakness for anything sweet!

2 comments:

  1. "...I have a total weakness for anything sweet!" - which makes it understandable why you married me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you hit the nail on the head!!!

    ReplyDelete